- 2lb breakfast sausage
- 4 small avocados\
- 6 oz shredded cheese of choice
- 2-3 tablespoons seasoning (Hardcore Carnivore Red)
- Yoder YS640s pellet grill
- BBQr’s Delight Pecan pellets
- Big Green Egg Sweet Vidalia Onion bbq sauce
- RCS Pellet storage
- Hardcore Carnivore Red
- Load yoder with bbqr’s delight pellets and preheat to 250 degrees
- Slice avocados in half lengthwise, remove and discard the pit. Use a large spoon to scoop the flesh away from the skins and discard skin
- Divide sausage into 8 round portions. Take one portion and use the heel of your palm to flatten it into a disc about ¼’’ thick. Run a knife underneath the disc to loose it from the board below
- Place the disc in your hand, lay an avocado half (cut side up) in the disc then place a large avocado, and pinch at seams to form a seal.
- Repeat until all halves are wrapped then refrigerate for an hour
Season the outside of the bombs with a generous sprinkle of Hardcore Carnivore Red
- Place the bombs on the smoker and cook for 35-40 minutes (the only thing that needs to cook is the meat, and it just needs to get hot enough to melt the cheese inside).
- Brush the bombs with Sweet Vidalia Onion Siracha BBQ sauce and cook another 3-5 minutes to set the sauce. Serve immediately.