- Huge, industry-leading lump size for maximum performance
- 100% natural quebracho blanco “axe-breaker” hardwood
- No sparks, pops, flare-ups, excessive ash, or heavy smoke
- 1100F+ max temp – reduced refueling & maintenance demands
- Award-winning flavor preferred by champion pitmasters, pro chefs, and competitors
- Gorgeous water-resistant, resealable packaging with convenient carry handle
Jealous Devil recommends lighting a few starter cubes/bales (hey, junk mail works too!) under a charcoal chimney, or using an active torch such as a looflighter or MAP torch. Depending on lighting conditions, your charcoal should come to temperature and be ready for cooking within 10-20 minutes. We do not condone the use of lighter fluid. It’s cheating. And also gross.