Besides the floor made of firebricks, the stainless-steel dome and the ceramic fiber insulation, Allegro is fitted with large folding shelves, a warming compartment and a firewood holder. The 4 casters make it easy to wheel it in any direction. With the Allegro semi-professional pizza oven, you take wood fire cooking to the next level.
- The oven floor is made of interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The ceramic fiber insulation keeps the heat for a long time.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The wide door fitted with two ergonomic wood handles allows you to adjust the draft inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- Colored parts of the oven are powder coated to better withstand high temperatures.
- The large folding side shelves are designed to accommodate ingredients, tools and whatever you need for cooking and you can double them when they are not in use.
- A warming compartment is situated below the cooking chamber to keep your dishes warm or to let them rest before cutting into them.
- The firewood holder allows you to neatly arrange your logs.
- The 4 built-in casters make rolling the oven wherever you want easier.